Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt

[NSFF] Ankündigungen / Announcements

Hi Mike, welcome and enjoy. What do you want for zeke? Smile Greetzi

Berlin Cowboys - NSFF Champion 2019
Berlin Cowboys - NSFF Champion 2017
Berlin Cowboys - NSFF Champion 2014
Berlin Cowboys - NSFF Champion 2013

Chris, at the end of the season and the year 2020 ...
Thanks for all the hard commish work!
You could have rewarded yourself by winning the title, but runner up is not so bad!
There is always next year.
Looking forward to 2021 and THANKS again.
FF

AGS: Linden Lightnings *** CMax: Giant Dwarfs Linden *** NSFF: Red Mambas Hanover
= = =
Champion 2007 # 1 Niners Club

Hey Guys after a few Years in this League, I’ll retire as a Champion;-) wish u all the best, stay frosty

Go Ruthless!!

Thanks for your time in the league, congratulations on going out on top.

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

We found a new owner to take over the Berlin Ruthless. Hopefully Stefan will have a chance to introduce himself in the coming days (feel free to do it in German, nobody cares about Mike and I can understand German well enough Big Grin).

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

Hey! Thanks for welcoming me to your league. English is fine, as I speak only English at home.
So, taking over the winning team of this season seems like a good start. But my new team name is there for a reason, as I also play in another league for ~10 years and never won a season Smile
I got infected with the Football virus in 1999 after a 3 weeks trip through the US with our league fellow Nikolaus and knew that I have to play that myself. So I played American Football in Vienna from 1999 until 2003 (even one season together with Nikolaus) and then switched to something completely different - bobsleigh until 2014. Still I never miss a single Sunday of Football and have been rooting for the Ravens since I know about the NFL.
I'm married, dad of a 1 1/2 year old girl and we live in Korneuburg, close to Vienna.
Looking forward to the next Fantasy Football season, but first let's enjoy the Super Bowl on Sunday!

Stefan

Hello I am Jake! Thank you for letting me in! Can not wait to learn more about you all!! Still trying to figure this thing out! Please bare with me! 
TranslationSmile
Hallo ich bin Jake! Danke, dass du mich reingelassen hast! Ich kann es kaum erwarten, mehr über euch alle zu erfahren !! Ich versuche immer noch, das herauszufinden! Bitte nackt mit mir!

"Bitte nackt mit mir!" literally translates back to English "Please naked with me!"

Jake, I hate to break it to you but we're not THAT kind of league.

Well, maybe Mike is.

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

Hey everyone, at the end of the 2023 season we will be losing one of our members and looking for a new manager for that team. If you have anybody you know that would like to join the NSFF please reach out to me or Uwe so we can vet the options and find a good owner for this team.

Trophy Case
IDFL 2015, 2017, 2020
NSFF 2018, 2022

Is there any update? Did you already found a new owner for our league?

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Letzter Beitrag von ranallo10
11.12.2023, 22:33
Letzter Beitrag von ranallo10
19.01.2023, 12:02

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste