Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 238 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/my_activity.php 238 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 my_activity_postbit
/inc/functions_post.php 885 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 238 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/my_activity.php 238 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 379 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/my_activity.php 379 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 381 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/my_activity.php 381 errorHandler->error_callback

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

NFL DRAFT 2003 NEWS

Diesen Thread hab ich mal aufgemacht, damit hier über den anstehenden Draft und seine Spieler diskutiert werden kann.

30.01.1949 - 06.02.2008: In memoriam Henry Eugène

Fought cancer, won the fight ... nuff said

So, hier mal die erste Frage, vielleicht an die College-Experten...

Who is this???

20:40 PT: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have expressed an interest in TE R.J. Luke (Western Illinois).
20:40 PT: The Green Bay Packers have expressed an interest in TE R.J. Luke (Western Illinois).
20:40 PT: The New England Patriots have expressed an interest in TE R.J. Luke (Western Illinois).
20:40 PT: The Indianapolis Colts have expressed an interest in TE R.J. Luke (Western Illinois).
20:40 PT: The Cleveland Browns have expressed an interest in TE R.J. Luke (Western Illinois).
20:41 PT: The Philadelphia Eagles have expressed an interest in TE R.J. Luke (Western Illinois).

20:41 PT: The Chicago Bears will have TE R.J. Luke (Western Illinois) in for a workout on April 13.

20:41 PT: Western Illinois TE R.J. Luke had a workout at Northwestern last Thursday. He was clocked at 4.3 in the short shuttle, 11.8 in the long shuttle and did 24 reps in bench press drills. He only dropped two passes out of over 50 thrown his direction. Luke also did long-snapping drills, with his best time in the .65 range and an average of .72 seconds. He’ll work out again at the Western Pro Day on March 25.

@ Duckpack
Aurora, Illinois - Tight End R.J. Luke of Western Illinois was a highly sought after high school player out of Aurora, Illinois. Luke had football scholarships to every major college in America and went on recruiting trips to Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana, Maryland and Penn State and finally ended up signing with the Nittany Lions of Penn State.

He was named a consensus first-team high school All-American and is the career all-time leading receiver in Illinois high school history with 196 catches for 3,124 yards and 26 touchdowns. He began his Penn State career as a fullback. Luke was the 1997 Illinois Gatorade Player-of-the-Year and a two time all-state selection by the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times and Champaign News-Gazette.

Things did not quite go the way that Luke wanted them to go at Penn State so he transferred to Western Illinois where his father had played two seasons on their football team after starting his career at Georgia. RJ finished with 12 catches for 207 yards and two touchdowns at Penn State.

Luke is a very talented tight end with great skills that had 40 catches for 425 yards and 6 touchdowns this season.

When asked who Luke would compare himself to in the NFL, Luke said Denver Broncos future Hall of Fame Tight End Shannon Sharpe.

"I would say Shannon Sharpe, because I run good routes, I catch the ball well and I'm a little undersized," said Luke. "My biggest strength is my speed, my strength and I run good routes. I have a very good grasp of the game of football because my dad is a coach, my uncle played football and I have been around it all my life."

Luke is correct on all of those accounts he is almost the same size of Shannon Sharpe, Sharpe is listed at 6-2 240 and Luke might be a bit larger at 6-3 250. He has the speed and the strength similarities as well. He has benched 225 the weight that the NFL test prospects at 26 times and his goal is 30 times before his two Pro Days on March 11 and March 25 at Western Illinois.

After a long career in the NFL, R.J. wants to go into coaching like his father.

"I would really like to go into coaching after my playing career is done, I think I have a real good grasp on the game of football and I love football," said Luke. " I would like to teach the fundamentals of the game and I have helped my dad out in the summer and at his camps."

Playing in the Big Ten with Penn State Luke has played against some very good players.

"I would say the best players I have played against would be Jerome McDougal from Miami, he is very quick. Doss from Ohio State, he is great in coverage, and Napoleon Harris of Northwestern," said Luke.

When I asked what teams he would like to play for Luke answered.

"I like to play for the Bears because I have always been a big fan...the Oakland Raiders, 49ers, Eagles and Broncos as well," Luke said.

Luke was an All-Conference Tight End this season and a NFL scouting report on him is that he has great hands, runs good routes and has the ability to get open and get position. He does a good job coming in and out of his breaks and has very good hips. He is a solid blocker who as great in line blocking ability. He is as good a run blocker as a pass blocker. His biggest asset is his speed. What he lacks is great height. If he were a 6-5, he would have the ability to be a first day draft pick. Being only 6-2 he will slide down a bit but still has the ability to be a very good tight end at the next level.

Luke has been working out every day since the end of the football season. He has been lifting and working on his strength and agility. He also has been working on his speed as well.

Luke would be a great "West Coast offense" type of tight end and also could be a halfback in some offenses as well. Luke doesn't have great height like the NFL scouting report says but Shannon Sharpe will be in the Hall of Fame at 6-2, so there is no reason Luke cannot be a great player in the NFL.

DIE COBRAS SPIELEN WIE DIE OMAS!

Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com reports Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis does not believe the No. 1 pick has to be a starter when the 2003 season opens. That would seem to suggest the Bengals plan to take the long-range view and draft USC QB Carson Palmer, but Lewis says that's not necessarily so. Even if the Bengals took an immediate impact player like Michigan State WR Charles Rogers or Kansas State cornerback Terence Newman, Lewis said it would be for the long-term benefit, not for Opening Day 2003.

Soll man das wirklich glauben? Oder ist es nur Taktik? ich denke, die bengals würden gerne downgraden und wollen die im moment brach liegenden nachfrage ankurbeln.

Aktuelle Nachricht zu Dupers obriger Meldung:

: Geoff Hobson reports for Bengals.com an NFL source outside the Cincinnati Bengals disputed one rumor Sunday that they had opened negotiations with both QB Carson Palmer and QB Byron Leftwich. Coach Marvin Lewis has maintained they won’t make a call until they see Leftwich work out. The Bengals also like QB Kyle Boller, but it’s doubtful he has risen high enough to take over Palmer.

Compensation Picks:

Arizona Cardinals compensation pick is in the sixth round, pick 210 overall.

Baltimore Ravens four compensation picks are: fourth round, pick 134; fifth round, pick 173; seventh round, pick 250 and seventh round, pick 258.

Chicago Bears gained three compensation picks on Monday. They are picks No. 171 (Round 5), No. 206 (Round 6) and No. 261 (Round 7) for a total of 11 selections in the April 26-27 draft.

Cincinnati Bengals will receive their compensation pick in the seventh round of the NFL Draft. He’ll be the 259th player taken in the draft, giving them two seventh-round picks.

Detroit Lions compensation pick is in the seventh round, pick 260 overall.

Green Bay Packers four compensation picks are: sixth round, pick 212; seventh round, pick 253; seventh round, pick 256 and seventh round, pick 257.

Indianapolis Colts compensation pick is in the sixth round, pick 208 overall.

Jacksonville Jaguars compensation pick is in the fourth round, pick 132 overall.

Kansas City Chiefs compensation pick is in the seventh round, pick 252 overall.

Miami Dolphins received were a 5th round pick (169th overall), two 6th round picks (209th and 213th overall) and one pick in the 7th round (248th overall).

New York Giants four compensation picks are: sixth round, pick 207; sixth round, pick 211; seventh round, pick 249 and seventh round, pick 255.

Seattle Seahawks compensation pick is in the fourth round, pick 135 overall.

St. Louis Rams four compensation picks are: fifth round, pick 170; fifth round, pick 172; seventh round, pick 251 and seventh round, pick 254.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers compensation pick is in the fourth round, pick 133 overall.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste