Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 238 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/my_activity.php 238 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 my_activity_postbit
/inc/functions_post.php 885 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 238 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 379 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/my_activity.php 379 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 381 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/my_activity.php 381 errorHandler->error_callback
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 379 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 381 - File: inc/plugins/my_activity.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

NFL-NEWS II

Mir is das dann doch zuviel geworden, jetzt nun ein neuer Thread:

Erste Nachricht:

Das erste regular season game des Sasion 2003 wurde heute bekanntgegeben:

Am Donnerstag, dem 4. September treffen die Jets in der Hauptstadt auf die Redskins

More to come ...

30.01.1949 - 06.02.2008: In memoriam Henry Eugène

Fought cancer, won the fight ... nuff said

Das hoffe ich doch für meinen M Bennett :wink: :

Williams might not return

Eleven rushing touchdowns last season might not be enough to get Moe Williams another contract from the Vikings.
Williams said Wednesday that he wants to return to the Vikings but that the team is giving his agent a different impression.
"I hope that's what happens," Williams said of a possible return, "but it just doesn't look that way. I guess they have other things in mind."
Coach Mike Tice said Thursday the Vikings want to re-sign Williams. Williams said he wants to play next season, and he said his agent has been in contact with the New England Patriots, the Carolina Panthers and the Baltimore Ravens. No visits have been scheduled for him yet.

So, das dürfte skywalker nun wirklich interessieren...

Falcons | Price To Get A New Deal - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
11:12 PT: Len Pasquarelli reports for ESPN.com newly acquired Atlanta Falcons WR Peerless Price will get a new contract with the team. It is a seven-year deal and includes a $10 million signing bonus. The contract includes stipulations that will allow the seventh year to void if Price achieves predetermined playing time levels. Before Friday morning, the Falcons had offered only their second-round pick in this year's draft or their first-round choice in 2004, buy Bills GM Tom Donahoe was holding firm on his price of a 2003 first-rounder. Again, the trade is awaiting league approval.

Hier ein paar News mit ein paar interessanten Namen...

13:22 PT: Updating earlier stories, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the New York Giants have released CB Jason Sehorn.

13:15 PT: ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Houston Texans are working hard to sign a tight end and their No. 1 choice is free agent TE Ernie Conwell (Rams). If they don't land Conwell, then Jay Riemersma (Buffalo) and Reggie Kelly (Atlanta) will be their next choices.

13:13 PT: ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports free agent DT Dana Stubblefield (49ers) apparently has two choices: he can re-sign with the San Francisco 49ers or sign with the Oakland Raiders.

13:11 PT: According to Len Pasquarelli of ESPN.com, former Falcons RB Jamal Anderson (knee) wants to return to the NFL for the 2003 season. "Looking back on it, sitting out the whole year was definitely the best thing I could have done, really," Anderson said. "I feel great. I've got a timetable and, believe me, teams will know when they see me that I'm ready to play." Anderson has been working out regularly with other NFL players at an Atlanta training complex.

Takeo Spikes - LB, Cincinnati Bengals March 7, 5:04 p.m.
Spikes agreed to an offer sheet with the Buffalo Bills on Friday. The Bengals will have 7 days to match the offer sheet.

March 7, 2003 16:19:56 PT Updating earlier stories, ESPN.com reports free agent WR Derrius Thompson (Redskins) agreed to a three-year deal with the Miami Dolphins today. Financial terms of the contract were undisclosed.

The New Orleans Saints have announced the signing of free agent P Mitch Berger (Rams) to a five-year deal.

Clark Judge reports for FOXSports.com the Chicago Bears presented free agent QB Kordell Stewart (Steelers) a contract on Friday. Agent Leigh Steinberg wants to hear from a third team before making his next move. That team would be the Balitmore Ravens. "Brian Billick is a great quarterbacks' coach," said Steinberg. "I'd like to call him and see how this shakes out." The Cardinals have also offered a contract to Stewart. "I wanted to go at a more leisurely speed," Steinberg said, "but what's happened is that the pace has accelerated because the teams' priorities have accelerated."
ChicagoBears.com reports free agent QB Jeff Blake (Ravens) completed his visit with the Chicago Bears on Friday. Blake toured the Bears training facility and met individually with GM Jerry Angelo, head coach Dick Jauron, offensive coordinator John Shoop and new quarterbacks coach Greg Olson. "I was very impressed with the organization and how they handle their players," Blake told ChicagoBears.com. "I like the offense, of course, because I've been a west coast (quarterback) my whole career, so that was great." The Bears were up-front with Blake, telling him that QB Kordell Stewart remains their top priority. "They were honest with me about Kordell," Blake said. "Kordell is their first choice and they're going to see what happens."

Updating earlier reports, the Post-Dispatch reports the New York Jets have signed free agent OL Tom Nutten (Rams) to a four-year contract. Including incentives, Nutten's contract could be worth $5.6 million. He received a $600,000 signing bonus. Nutten will play right guard for the Jets.

Bengals.com reports the Cincinnati Bengals and free agent LB Kevin Hardy (Cowboys) have agreed in principle to a four-year deal, according to agent Eric Metz. The deal is believed to be close to $4 million per year with $5 million in the first year between salary and bonuses.

Updating an earlier story, the New Orleans Saints have announced the official re-signing of PK John Carney to a five-year contract. "Getting John signed was a priority," said Loomis. "We are glad that today we were able to get John back in the fold. He was a major part of our special teams being ranked among the best in the league last year."

Updating an earlier story, the AP reports FB Jon Ritchie's new two-year contract with the Philadelphia Eagles is worth $1.5 million plus the potential for $1.6 million in incentives.

The San Jose Mercury News reports the Oakland Raiders are worried TE Roland Williams (knee/toe) won’t be ready for the regular season after undergoing operations on his left knee and left big toe last money. Each injury usually takes 4-6 weeks to recover from.
The San Jose Mercury News reports the Oakland Raiders have signed TE O.J. Santiago, who was out of the league last season. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.

Darren Urban reports for the East Valley Tribune free agent QB Kordell Stewart (Steelers) is reportedly leaning to signing with the Chicago Bears ahead of the Arizona Cardinals, but as reported Friday night, the Baltimore Ravens may jump into the race soon.

Darren Urban reports for the East Valley Tribune Arizona Cardinals RB Marcel Shipp said he is ready to compete with RB Emmitt Smith, should the team sign Smith to a contract. “If they keep bringing in guys, I’ll just have to keep competing,” Shipp said. “They want the best on the field. I’ll have to prove myself again.”

Bill Williamson reports for the Pioneer Press the Minnesota Vikings are considering free agent RB Lamar Smith (Panthers) if they can't re-sign RB Moe Williams.

The Star Telegram reports free agent TE Dan Campbell (Giants) has not yet agreed to sign a new, three-year contract with the Dallas Cowboys. Earlier reports had the deal as done.

Updating previous reports, the Cincinnati Bengals have officially signed free agent LB Kevin Hardy (Cowboys) to a four-year contract. "Kevin is a guy who has been All-Pro and who was a key player on a team (Jacksonville) that went to two AFC Championship games," coach Marvin Lewis said. "He's been where we want to go, and he has an opportunity to be a great leader for us."

According to John Clayton of ESPN.com, the Green Bay Packers have agreed to a six-year contract with free agent FB Nicholas Luchey (Bengals). No financial terms were released.

The AP reports agent Leigh Steinberg spent Saturday putting together counterproposals to contract offers from the Chicago Bears and Arizona Cardinals to his client, free agent QB Kordell Stewart (Steelers). Steinberg said he doubted a deal would be reached over the weekend.
John Clayton reports for ESPN.com the Chicago Bears are still after free agent QB Kordell Stewart (Steelers), but so are the Arizona Cardinals. As previously noted, Stewart is contemplating a trip to Baltimore even though the Ravens might not come up to the numbers being offered by the Bears and Cardinals.

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
NFL-News Juni2003
SuperDuper
Letzter Beitrag von Manfred
01.07.2003, 17:15
Letzter Beitrag von Doug
28.05.2003, 12:20
Letzter Beitrag von Doug
25.03.2003, 09:35
NFL-News
SuperDuper